Greek Islands: Lonely Planet 10
Author(s): Craig McLachlan; Anna Kaminski; Alexis Averbuck; Korina Miller; Zora O'Neill; Leonid Ragozin; Andrea Schulte-Peevers; Helena Smith; Richard Waters; Lonely Planet Staff
Travel - Guides
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Greek Islands is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Marvel at clifftop sunsets in Santorini; get lost in the twisting, cobbled alleyways of Rhodes' Old Town; and indulge in Crete's unique cuisine; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Greek Islands and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet Greek Islands:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, music, dance, architecture, politics, wildlife, cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-outAthens map (included in print version), plus over 105 local maps
- Covers Athens, Crete, the Ionian Islands, the Cyclades, Santorini, the Saronic Gulf Islands, Dodecanese, the Northeastern Aegean Islands, Evia, the Sporades, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Greek Islands, our most comprehensive guide to the Greek Islands, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled
- Looking for more coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet Greeceguide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
- Looking for a guide focused on Crete? Check out our Lonely Planet Crete guide for a comprehensive look at all the island has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, on mobile, video and in 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.