Author(s): Karen Fischer (Contribution by)
Eat your way to beautiful skin with The Eczema Detox. Featuring delicious, easy-to-prepare dishes the whole family will enjoy, all the recipes are dairy-free and low chemical, and include gluten-free, vegan, high protein and children's options. The recipes form part of the book's three tailored programs, suitable for everyone from babies to the elderly, that treat mild to severe skin problems, including: eczema (all types), dermatitis (all types), psoriasis, dandruff, hives (urticaria), red skin syndrome, topical steroid withdrawal, hidradenitis suppurativa, seborrheie dermatitis, rosacca and more.
Karen Fischer is registered nutritionist, with a Bachelor of Health Science Degree, and a former TV presenter. She is the author of five books including 'The Healthy Skin Diet' which was awarded 'Best Health, Nutrition or Specific Diet Book' at the Australian Food Media Awards in 2008.
Part 1: Getting started
1. Foods that bite: what is chemical intolerance?
2. About the programs
3. Before you begin: do this now
4. Choose your program
Part 2: Nutrition essentials
5. Top 12 foods for eliminating eczema
6. Other useful ingredients
Part 3: Programs and menus
7. Skin Supplement Program
8. Food Intolerance Diagnosis (FID) Program
9. Eczema Detox Program and menus
10. FID Program menus and children's menus
Part 4: Helpful advice
11. Babies with eczema
12. FAQs and problem solving
Part 5: Recipes
13. Recipes: FID Program
14. Recipes: Eczema Detox Program
15. Recipe and test foods: salicylate test