The Quickfind Guide to Growing Native Plants
Author(s): Andrew Crowe
Gardening with native plants has never been easier.
Enhance your garden with beautiful native plants by using this unique, quick guide to ensure that you put the right plant in the right place. The key to successful gardening is knowing which particular plant suits your individual garden - style, soil and climate are key factors.
Take the stress out of decision-making by using Andrew Crowe's quick method of identifying the plants that will add shape, colour and texture to your garden.
The book includes:
- A complete colourful symbol guide throughout the book that enables the reader to quickly identify a plant's:
- various uses (for hedging, erosion control, birds, pot plant, etc)
- sun tolerance
- soil preference
- water needs
- frost tolerance
- wind tolerance
- Information on Native trees, shrubs, climbers, ferns and groundcovers.
- A fold-out back cover flap for easy symbol identification.
- Help to identify both your needs and your plants' needs.
This book is ideal for home gardeners and anyone creating or improving a nature reserve.